It's my life in Japan ! ⇒ in Thailand now!

I'll try to write down " what I think " , " what I feel" and " what I did " on my days in  both English and Jpanese! 日々私の思うこと、感じたこと、したことを、英語と日本語の両方で綴ってみます!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ceramic<陶芸>

I stayed the night at my co-worker's house in Nara.

The co-worker has a lot of hobbies and one of her hobby is making ceramic.

I made a incense stand.....
There is a big flower and small butterfly on a big leaf.
It looks unusual but I like it very much.
It should be burned after it dries and then it complete.


I found out about myself.
I am very weak in delicate work and am good at bold work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

奈良の先輩の家にお泊りしました。
先輩は本当に多趣味な人で、趣味のひとつが陶芸です。

私は「お香立て」を作りました........。
大きな葉の上に、大きな花と小さながのっています.......。
見た感じは普通じゃないのですが、自分では気に入ってます。
あとは、乾いたら焼いて完成です。

陶芸をして自分の性格を再確認しました。
細やかな作業は苦手で、大胆な作業は得意です♪


2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, January 09, 2007, Blogger alieslami said...

dear yukyey
i'm an iranian boy and i'm about 20
i'd like your blog
send me an e-mail if you want;
alieslamifard@yahoo.com
bye
ali

 
At 10:19 PM, January 09, 2007, Blogger yukyey said...

Thank you for reading my blog.
Have you came to Japan ?
If you haven't , I want you to image Japan from my blog !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home