It's my life in Japan ! ⇒ in Thailand now!

I'll try to write down " what I think " , " what I feel" and " what I did " on my days in  both English and Jpanese! 日々私の思うこと、感じたこと、したことを、英語と日本語の両方で綴ってみます!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Koshien Stadium - 甲子園球場

The Koshien Stadium is a longed-for baseball stadium for a high school student playing baseball.  Only championship school in each prefectures can fight in Koshien Stadium.  

When I was a high school student , I was a secretary of my high school baseball club.
Members practiced baseball very hard every day , even if it's holiday...like all other high school baseball teams. I cleaned balls , made tea , help practice and sometimes run with them. 
It might be laughed, but we believed that we could play baseball at the Koshien Stadium if we did our best. We couldn't make it.....but I stil love to watch high-school baseball games.

Members of a high school which lost pick up soil of Koshien after a match as memory of participation to admiration Koshien Stadium and bring it.  When I see that , I cry because they always cry . 
They cry because of a chagrin that they lost their game though they really made every possible effort. 
A High School Baseball Championship is my holy youth♪

-------------------------------------------------------
甲子園球場は野球をしている高校生にとっては憧れの球場です。
各都道府県での優勝校だけが甲子園で戦えるんですから当然です。
私は高校生の時、野球部のマネージャーをしていました。他の高校球児たちと同じく、放課後も、休みの日も関係なく、ずーっと練習している部員にまざって、ボールを磨いたり、お茶をつくったり、練習を手伝ったり、時々一緒に走っていました。

笑われるかもしれませんが、頑張れば甲子園に行けると本気で信じちゃっていました♪負けちゃいましたけど。
なので、私は毎年高校野球を観戦するのが楽しみです!
憧れの甲子園球場への出場の記念として、負けた高校のメンバー達が試合後に甲子園の土を拾って持ち帰るのを見ると、私も泣けてきます。みんな土を拾いながら泣いているからです。
全力を尽くしたのに負けた悔しさで泣いているのです。

いつまでたっても、高校野球は私にとって神聖な青春!という感じです。

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, November 12, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

I too loved baseball, when I was young and in school, it was the most, it was everything, but I could never really play but loved to be where they did. I can understand the feelings about the stadium Yukyey.

I enjoyed catching up on your posts, us bloggers have to take time off and forget it awhile, then come back and catch up.

I agree about the salt too, very important stuff, many miracle things about salt, very strong stuff, your mother is right about it.

Some people believe that garlic is like that too, I don't know about that one. Maybe you heard of Van Gogh, the artist? He believed in Onions as having healing powers, but he killed himself, had some mental problems that the onions didn't fix I guess.

But salt, yes, much good stuff about that.

Enjoyed the visit, hope you come back and make some more writings Yukyey, I will check in again to visit in some time. Thanks for the talk, I enjoyed your writings.

 
At 6:49 PM, January 09, 2007, Blogger yukyey said...

Thank you for your kindness!
I really like writing but sometims I come to a deadlock and can't break it...........

Honestly your cheer made me want to write .
I really appreciate you !

Please enjoy my writing again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home