It's my life in Japan ! ⇒ in Thailand now!

I'll try to write down " what I think " , " what I feel" and " what I did " on my days in  both English and Jpanese! 日々私の思うこと、感じたこと、したことを、英語と日本語の両方で綴ってみます!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Radio exercises - ラジオ体操

It is just a summer vacation period of students now.                                                                                        I can see many schoolchildren at an airplane I take for business trip.                                             I remember that there are many things we had to do in summer vacation when I was a child , some collection of problems , a picture diary , write impressions of a book , research something , handicraft and RADIO EXERCISES !                                                                                         Words of a summer vacation remind of radio exercises. We exercised to music. The music was from a radio program. So it's called "Radio exercise".                                                            We hung attendance list from a neck and went to a park nearby early in the morning every morning. And we had the attendance list push a seal when I attended at exercises.  We could get very small present as an award for perfect attendance when we attended every day.                                                                That's why we felt that attending every day is the pleasant duty , even if our parents didn't push us. 

We were an obedient children who knew nothing ♪♪                                                             Now I need a big reward when I exercise at a park every day.............

--------------------------------------------------------

今はちょうど学生たちの夏休み期間です。                                                                          出張へ行く飛行機の中も小学生でいっぱいです。私が小学生の時は、夏休みにはやらなきゃいけないことが沢山ありました。問題集、絵日記、読書感想文、自由研究、工作、それに ラジオ体操!                                                         やっぱり夏休みといえば「ラジオ体操」 ラジオから流れる音楽に合わせて体操するのでそう呼ばれているだけですけど。毎朝早朝にラジオ体操の出席表を紐を付けて首からぶら下げて近くの公園へ行って、出席をすると印鑑を押して貰ってました。 皆勤賞だとものすごくささやかなプレゼントを貰えることもあり、全部出席するのが義務のように感じていた気がします。 

素直で世間知らずな子供でしたね。                                                  今の私なら、かなりのご褒美を頂かないと公園でラジオ体操はできそうにありません・・・・・。

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

Yukyey, I am just too old for exercise. No reward would be enough.

I heard about a Japanese man who is 100 or 109 years old, and he exercises and does all kinds of things like a young person. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home