It's my life in Japan ! ⇒ in Thailand now!

I'll try to write down " what I think " , " what I feel" and " what I did " on my days in  both English and Jpanese! 日々私の思うこと、感じたこと、したことを、英語と日本語の両方で綴ってみます!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Iron kettle - 鉄瓶

This is my dear iron kettle !
This is so cute isn't this?

This is a Nanbu iron kettle of a folkcraft product of Iwate prefecture.Production of "Nanbu ironware" needs high technology and experience. They have production of an iron kettle in 68 process and seem to need minimum 15 years to become a full-fledged engineer.

It is said that the body can take in iron content by using an iron kettle.It seems to have an effect on people of anemia in particular. 
Because it's said that a kind of the iron that I can take from an iron kettle is easy to be taken than a kind of iron to take by vegetables.

This looks very artistic and I can take iron !  
I recommend it more than many supplements ♪


-------------------------------------------------------

これは私の愛すべき”鉄瓶”です。
すごく可愛いでしょ♪
岩手県の伝統工芸品の南部鉄瓶です。「南部鉄器」の製造は、高度な技術と経験を必要とします。鉄瓶の製造は68工程もあり、一人前の技術者になるためには最低15年もかかるそうです。

鉄瓶を使うと、体内に鉄分を取り入れることが出来ると言われていますよね。
特に貧血症の人!
なぜかというと、野菜から出る鉄分と比べたら、鉄瓶からの鉄分の方が摂取されやすい種類だからなんだそうです。 

見た目は芸術的で鉄分もとれるなんて。 
サプリメントよりお勧めです♪

3 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

That is a great idea yukyey, I will get me an iron something to use too. Thanks.

Yes it is very artistic to look at and admire.

 
At 5:34 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger yukyey said...

When you buy an iron kettle, please find the iron kettle that the inside of an iron kettle is not coated by enamel . It should be all iron. I'm glad to hear from you♪

 
At 6:50 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

I will remember that advice yukyey, no enamel, I have seen that done before, coating the inside, that seems crazy, they should not do that.

We have iron skillets, frying pans for eggs and such, it is very good and best for frying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home