It's my life in Japan ! ⇒ in Thailand now!

I'll try to write down " what I think " , " what I feel" and " what I did " on my days in  both English and Jpanese! 日々私の思うこと、感じたこと、したことを、英語と日本語の両方で綴ってみます!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday Blue

I do not say that I dislike work, but I don't know why that I become depressed at the evening of Sunday.   
My favorite sunset makes me feel lonely weekdays on Sunday.   
When I hear the anime song of "Sazaesan" from a television , I want to shout "Noooooooo!!!"  

That's why, I'm excited more at the night of Sunday when Monday is national holiday than nights of Friday and Saturday. 

 I do not think that I do not want to go to a company and do not think I don't want to work.I just feel blue......every Sunday evening....

-----------------------------------------------

仕事が嫌いなわけではない私ですが、やっぱり日曜日の夕方は何だか憂鬱になります。

平日には大好きな夕焼けも、日曜日には寂しい気分になるし、「サザエサン」の音楽がテレビから耳に入るだけで、「あ”---」という気分になります。
なので、月曜日が祝日だと、日曜日の夜は金曜日や土曜日の夜よりもかなりテンションがあがります♪  

会社にいきたくないとか、仕事したくないとかではない、こんなブルーな時間。毎週繰り返してます。

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

Hi yukyey, I know just what you mean, Sunday night blues, and that television makes sure you know, you remember that it is SUNDAY NIGHT, again, Yep, I know just how you feel.

Just a hint, no worry about it, but bulue should be spelled blue. Your english is very good and you write well, no problem little spelling mistake, I do it all the time myself.

Have a good week, and on Sunday night you must remember, THERE IS ANOTHER WEEKEND COMING, yes, ANOTHER FRIDAY NIGHT SOON TO COME for you. That helps.

 
At 9:54 PM, July 07, 2006, Blogger yukyey said...

Jim...Thank you so much for correcting my wrong spelling!!!I'm so glad. I think I should be more careful(^・^)  and you're right, another weekend came to me again!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home