It's my life in Japan ! ⇒ in Thailand now!

I'll try to write down " what I think " , " what I feel" and " what I did " on my days in  both English and Jpanese! 日々私の思うこと、感じたこと、したことを、英語と日本語の両方で綴ってみます!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tofu Chige hot pot hot pot


I'm really really absorbed in two restaurants for lunch.
I show everyone one my faverite menu from one of them.

Don't you think it looks so GOOD and so HOT?
It's called "Tofu Chige Nabe" in Japanese ,it's Korean food.
"Tofu" is bean crud and healthy.
"Chige"means hot pot in Korea.
"Nabe"means hot pot in Japanese.
"Tofu Chige Nabe"means bean crud hot pot hot pot in English.
It is made from tofu, vegetables and shellfish in Korean hot miso soup.

I love "Tofu Chige Nabe"at THIS restaurant ,not others.
I have never eaten like this ! I go there to have lunch once a week at least...................I know that too much....
The name of restaurant is "Ariran Tei"
If you come to Osaka in Japan,you sould try it!
---------------------------------------------------------
最近ランチで2つの店にかなりはまってます。
お気に入りメニューをひとつ紹介します。めちゃくちゃ美味しそうで、めちゃくちゃ辛そうでしょ?

韓国料理の”豆腐チゲ鍋”です。豆腐は大豆からできていてヘルシーですよね。チゲって韓国語で”鍋”って意味だそうで、日本語で豆腐チゲ鍋って呼ぶと、それは、豆腐鍋鍋ってことになってます....。豆腐と野菜と貝類を韓国ミソ鍋にいれた食べ物です。

この店のが美味しいんです!他の店じゃなくて。こんな美味しい豆腐チゲ鍋は食べたことありません!!
週1で行ってます..............行きすぎでしょ。

店の名前は”アリラン亭”です。大阪に来たら絶対に行って下さい。

4 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummm...That bean crud hot pot looks very delicious! I must try it when I come to Osaka! :)

 
At 8:22 PM, May 21, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

A Japanese Lady lives across the street from me, She is a good cook, Japanese food is veery popular here in Texas, Chinese food too, some Korean places also.

I eat a lot of Bean dishes, but not seafood, I never have been a seafood person. More just Vegetables, but sometimes a hamburger. Do you eat a lot of cheese there?

 
At 9:55 PM, May 21, 2006, Blogger yukyey said...

I love cheese very much!But I'm worry about my weight evrytime I eat cheese......I love beans , vegetables and french fried! Is french fried potato vegetable?

 
At 3:24 PM, April 12, 2008, Blogger Shiffi Le Soy said...

Oishii so! Tabetai yo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home