It's my life in Japan ! ⇒ in Thailand now!

I'll try to write down " what I think " , " what I feel" and " what I did " on my days in  both English and Jpanese! 日々私の思うこと、感じたこと、したことを、英語と日本語の両方で綴ってみます!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Staying Hotel :The last day



it was already the last day at the hotel today.because I had stayed only one night .. Nice hotels are so wonderful because staying nice hotel makes me feel so relax,not only expensive restaurants and bar,aroma massage ,swimming pool and enjoy spa.Smile and polite behave of the worker at the hotel makes me feel comfortable. I want that kind of job that makes people feel happy!

--------------------------------------------------------

もうホテル滞在最後の日でした。だって1泊だから。ホテル滞在ってほんとリラックスできる。お高いレストランやバーやアロママッサージやプールやスパだけじゃなく、ホテルの人の丁寧な対応が気分よくさせてくれるんですよね~。
そんな、人を幸せな気分にできる仕事がしたい!

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, May 30, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

Now, that is some beautiful hotel, and I bet, very expensive. Great food, great bed, great service by happy smiling people, wow, what a day! You must be really special to get such a reward. Do they have television in the room? Music? What kind of food did you eat? Some wonderful vacation for you. I am happy for you, yukyey.

 
At 12:22 AM, May 31, 2006, Blogger yukyey said...

Yes,they had a nice TV looked expencive in the room,Music was nice jazz and I ate nice western food I haven't eaten before!I was so spoiled for one night.I'm sure that I won't be able to stay by myself.....too expencive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home