It's my life in Japan ! ⇒ in Thailand now!

I'll try to write down " what I think " , " what I feel" and " what I did " on my days in  both English and Jpanese! 日々私の思うこと、感じたこと、したことを、英語と日本語の両方で綴ってみます!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Name

I already wrote about blood type.Now I'm writing about a name named in Kanji-Chinese character.
There has been a type of fortunetelling known as Seimei Handan which purports to give information about person's life, character and personal relations.It's based on the number of strokes in someone's name named in Chinese characters.Some parents give their children one of the Kanji from their name,like my parents. My father and brother have one same kanji in their name .My mother and I also have one same kanji in our name..
Even if parents found one wonderful ,beautiful and perfect name, it's insufficient,because it depends on number of strokes of last name.There are mane parents who pay attention pay attention to the number of strokes in the names.They give to their children to improve the chances of good future.Many books written about that are sold on!
By the way ,meaning of my name is Free, Hope and Give!
I love y name but I don't know if my future is wonderful!
------------------------------------------------------------

血液型のことはもう書いたので、今度は名前の字画について書きます。
名前の字画から、その人の人生、性格、相性を占ってしまう姓名判断です。親によっては、自分の名前の1次を子供につけたりします。私の両親のように。弟は父親から、私は母親から1字づつもらっています。たとえ、素晴らしくて、美しくて、完璧!という名前を見つけたとしても、それだけではダメです。苗字の画数によりますからね~。自分の子供が運勢に恵ぐまれるように、親御さんたちはとっても気にして名前を考えるわけで、名付け本なんかも良く売れるわけですね。
ちなみに、私の名前の意味は、自由!希望!恵み!となり、とても気に入っていますが、私の未来が素晴らしいかどうかはわかりません・・・・・・。

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, May 30, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

Hi yukyey, I don't know about your future, but you are having much fun and knowledge now, it seems. That is interesting about the strokes in the last name, and the meanings, only some in english are like that, and then, not any in the writing or script. But I study Hebrew and it is like that, meaning, meaning every where in the letters and words.

 
At 12:12 AM, May 31, 2006, Blogger yukyey said...

Hebrew? That's sounds interesting too!Now I want to know about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home